This has been a lovely week so far. Went up to my aunt and uncle’s cabin w/ the family.
Highlights so far:
- Thinking I was gonna die as I went on a rollercoaster for the first time in years and years.
- Getting pushed in the pond.
- Being told to be quiet while reading The Ultimate Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy out loud in the middle of the night.
- Catching about 20 fish, and then throwing them back in.
- Being given a wedgie by my 12 year old sister while working on a puzzle after she snuck up behind me commando style under a picnic table.
- 4 shooting stars
- Attempt #2 at reading Ultimate Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy out loud in the middle of the night…successful until Yohannes fell asleep on the floor 20 seconds after asking me a question about the book.
- Daddy working hard to win the heart of a one-year-old
- The Princess and the Pea.
- *Ask Yohannes about his reaction to a bat that was flying some 10 or 20 feet above him.
24 ” ‘ “The LORD bless you
and keep you;
25 the LORD make his face shine upon you
and be gracious to you;
26 the LORD turn his face toward you
and give you peace.” ‘