1. We went to see an alpaca farm last weekend with Jason. CUTE!!!!! I want one! $3,000? Nevermind.
2. Carved an AWESOME jackal lantern! Adorable Kitten + Adorable Puppy = Best Mom Ever. Picture below.
3. Someone stole my jackal lantern before I took a picture. They left the lid.
4. Lily is sporting 2 more teeth for a grand total of 4.
5. We spent a day in Philly after Yohannes’s citizenship interview. We saw Independence Hall and some museum mummies, and gave a piece of our mind to the mean lady in the subway elevator who pushed Nati. (Okay, so Betty and I just tried to disappear into the wall while some other, more experienced family members told her off.)
6. Four of the family headed home today, so we are down from 11 in the house to just 7. The visit went by so fast.
7. Quickie trip to the ER this afternoon for Nati. The doctor prescribed Neosporin. Never before has a single prescription made an emergency visit seem quite so superfluous. (Yes, I did just use superfluous in a sentence. Thanks for noticing.)